Listen on iTunes
“Some of 2012′s Best So Far” special: This week Communion After Dark spins music from Unheilig, Mind.In.A.Box, Suicide Commando, Assemblage 23 and more.
Every Monday the music podcast Communion After Dark showcases the best in EBM, dark electro, synth pop, goth and power noise. DJ Mark Paradise (The Castle), DJ Bryant Griffin (of the band Ien Oblique), DJ Tom Gold (Resident DJ at The Castle) and DJ Maus offer the show as a companion to The Castle’s weekly gothic dance nights in Ybor City (Tampa, FL). Now in its 15th year, the club proudly stands as the premier place spinning these genres in the United States.
- “Memories” by Chrom from the album Synthetic Movement
- “S.T.O.P. The Sun” by And One from the album S.T.O.P.
- “Lichter Der Standt” by Unheilig from the album Lichter Der Standt
- “Seven Day Wonder” by The Beauty of Gemina from the album Iscariot Blues
- “Hall Of Dreams” by Espermachine from the album Dying Life
- “Die Hölle Auf Erden” by X-Rx from the album Activate The Machinez
- “Yesteryears (Septic Version)” by Diskonnekted from the compilation Septic X
- “Der Schwere Abend (Psy’Aviah remix)” by Schwarzblut from the album Maschinenwesen
- “Pieces Of Me” by Radioaktivists from the compilation Dependence 2012
- “Control” by Mind.In.A.Box from the album Revelations
- “Attention Whore” by Suicide Commando from the single Attention Whore
- “Hard Way” by Funker Vogt from the EP Hard Way
- “Stroboscope” by Gecko Sector from the album Enter
- “A Nice Place To Visit (Formalin remix)” by Aesthetic Perfection from the EP A Nice Place To Destroy
- “Tomorrow Never Comes (Reaper remix)” by VNV Nation from the EP Crossing The Divide
- “Over And Out” by Assemblage 23 from the album Bruise
- “Here Is The House (Club)” by Diffuzion from the album Winter Cities
- “EPR//EDP” by Grendel from the album Timewave Zero
- “Juicio Final (Extinction Front remix)” by C-Lekktor from the album X-Tension In Progress
- “It’s Dark” by Titans from the album For The Long Gone
Our old playlists, from February 2008 to Jan. 2, 2012 are available as PDF downloads. Just click the following links; right click or ctrl click on Mac and select save.